DID You Know?
THE FREEDOM PAINTING BENEFIT
- The Choice is Yours. When choosing professional services for cabinet refinishing it should be about what you want and we’ll help you with one of the most extensive color palettes in the industry to match your vision.
- Surfaces. We match our paint and materials to the surface we are painting every time, all the time. Your cabinet refacing paint or stain will be the right paint or stain and sealant for the location of your cabinets.
- Style Matching. Already have something in mind from a picture in a book or Pinterest? Have countertops on order or another room you want to mimic? We are skilled at helping choose colors and styles in cabinet refinishing to match other kitchen or other home elements.
- Quality Products. We use some of the finest brand name products and tools for your cabinet refinishing and painting needs.
- No Hassle Preparation and Clean-up. The professional painters at Freedom Painting Professional take all the hassle and headache out of prep work and clean-up. We do it for you! We keep our job sites clean, too!
FREQUENTLY ASKED CABINET PAINTING QUESTIONS
What types of cabinets can you refinish?
Kitchen cabinet refinishing is certainly the most popular cabinet refacing since the kitchen is thought of as the heart of the home, but we are not restricted to the kitchen when it comes to cabinet refinishing. We frequently paint built-in bathroom cabinets as part of our interior house painting jobs along with built-in pantry cupboards and garage cabinetry. Because we offer wood staining services with our cabinet refinishing, we can also reface small cabinets, too, like built-in bookshelves and similar cabinets in living rooms and dens.
Can you refinish metal cabinets?
Freedom Painting Professionals also offers industrial painting services and works with a variety of painting materials, including metal with rust-resistant paint. We offer free estimates, so there is nothing to lose in having us come out and take a look. There is a good chance we are the right team to help with your metal cabinet refinishing project.
What types of faux paint styles can you do on kitchen cabinets?
That’s the fun part! If you would like to refinish your kitchen cabinets with a distressed look for a new country kitchen or add a sponge effect, glaze, antiqued, color washing, two-tone… we are happy to talk to you! If you have seen a photograph of something in a magazine or online (Pinterest and Houzz are great places for ideas), please show it to us. We can let you know about the technique we’ll use and what the cost will be as part of your free estimate.
How much does cabinet refinishing cost?
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Complete Interior and Exterior house painting
- Power Washing and Mildew Removal
- Cabinets, Staining and Painting
- Commercial painting
- Prompt Scheduling
- Thorough Surface Preparation
- Quality Workmanship and Materials