DID You Know?
THE FREEDOM PAINTING BENEFIT
- The Choice is Yours. We have one of the most extensive color palettes in the industry and are skilled at helping you choose the colors that match your vision.
- Style Matching. Bring in a picture of a home you admire. We will mimic the appearance of that home’s paint job.
- Quality Products. We use some of the finest brand name products and tools.
- No Hassle Preparation and Clean-up. The professionals at Freedom Painting Professionals take all the hassle out of prep work and clean-up. We do it for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING QUESTIONS
What will I need to do to prepare for interior house painting with a professional painter?
The short answer: not much. As professional painters, we will do most of the preparation for you before painting. Things like cleaning the walls, removing outlet covers, masking, and taping are all part of what we do. If you have a lot of art on your walls, we do suggest you take it down and store it safely as you may want to take extra care in boxing and bubble-wrapping delicate items and family mementos. This is not labor intensive and you may enjoy spending some extra time with your items. Extra pre-painting vacuuming if you have pets can also be helpful.
Will I need to move my furniture before painting inside my house?
You might be surprised how much more time it takes to paint around furniture than it does to move it. If you need assistance, talk to us first because we want your interior house painting experience to be as easy on you as possible. However, furniture sliders can be a great shortcut in moving large pieces out of the way so that we don’t have to work around things or spend extra time covering them up to protect them. We can help you make a strategy plan for which rooms to paint and when so you can coordinate furniture into a staging/storage area.
How long will it take to paint the inside of my house?
This is different for everyone. If your home has furniture for us to work around, or if it is empty; if there are repairs needed; the size of the home; the condition of the current paint; the material(s) of the walls… this is a very long list of variables. The best way to find out is with a free, no obligation quote from us! Click here to get a free estimate for professional interior house painting from Freedom Painting Professionals.
Will my kids and/or pets be safe around the fresh paint inside my house?
How do I choose my new interior house paint colors?
What are the best colors to paint the interior of a house if I want to sell it?
What do I do if I have a chip in my paint and need a touchup?
Do you give free interior house painting estimates?
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Complete Interior and Exterior house painting
- Power Washing and Mildew Removal
- Cabinets, Staining and Painting
- Commercial painting
- Prompt Scheduling
- Thorough Surface Preparation
- Quality Workmanship and Materials